Sunday, June 20, 2010

Life - Father's Day


I love life. I love its ups and downs, its crazy turns and its uncanny way to be unpredictable at best. I love the way in which it waits to the very last moment when you think and believe that you can't take another second, and then it drops the most delectable surprise in your lap. And in that very moment you smile because amidst all the sorrow, pain, and heaviness you have been given a glimpse of tomorrow when the clouds will finely dissipate and the sun's rays will warm your heart again.

I love that life continually seeks balance and like a roller coaster the sudden drops are the shortest part of the ride. Somehow after getting off the coaster and almost losing your lunch and feeling your heart coming through your chest you know that it was all well worth it and you decide to ride again.

My Dad decided not to get on the coaster again it was too much for him...I've decided to ride it for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment