Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Write Everyday

How do you really discover what it is you want to do when you grow up? Some people are born knowing and others seem to chase a new dream every week constantly changing their direction like the wind. If you are not one of the fortunate few that seem to be programmed at birth waking up to their destiny as they take their first breath than how do we make the seemingly impossible possible? How do we grab a hold of the very certain thing that will fill our desires and make us happy?

One way to get to know yourself is to let your thoughts, feelings, emotions, and and baggage flood out onto paper everyday. From chaos will come order and soon enough when you make the choice to dedicate a small amount of time each and every day to getting to know yourself you'll soon be taking conscious steps towards a future that fits you and will bring contentment. Sometimes when I am sitting down at my computer trying to write I find myself, my mind, creating multiple reasons of why I should be doing something else. I have made the decision to move in the direction of writing but my ego or old baggage for some reason doesn't think it is where I should be. It has become an internal struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment